Our sympathy is with Calvin Hiett and the Briscoe family after the passing of Kirleen Hiett on March 27. Services were held earlier today in Mt. Vernon, TX.
This coming Sunday is Grace Offering. We ask that you give generously. This one-time collection supports the many outreach efforts of PACOC.
Come early or stay after service on Easter Sunday to take your picture at our photo booth in the atrium.
Adult Bible Class
This Sunday only, the Adult Bible Class will be held in the auditorium. On Sunday, April 11 we will be back in the atrium.
- March 31: Park Avenue Youth will meet in the Gym from 6:30-7:30PM!
- April 4: Park Avenue Youth will not meet. Enjoy your time with your families!
- April 11: Park Avenue Youth will be going to Arms of Hope Boles Home From 3:15-8:30PM. Please fill out the online form if you plan to go!
- Current 9th-12th Graders: if you plan to go to Casa please sign up ASAP!
- Camp OC Registrations: will be out in the next week: Zenith (High School) June 20th-25, Cornerstone (Middle School) June 27-July 1.
- Sunday, May 16: Senior Sunday! Here is our current list of Seniors. Please let us know as soon as possible if we missed someone: Avery Encalade, Skyler Levacy, Josh Hysmith, Ashlyn Karguth, and Hailey Geist.
This year, Collide Retreat will be a one day, outdoor activity on Saturday, April 24, for 4th, 5th, and 6th grades in Coppell. RSVP to Rachel McClure.
Save the Dates
- Family Scavenger Hunt, April 10.
- Collide Retreat, for 4-6th grades, Saturday, April 24.
- Parent Commitment Sunday, April 25 for parents who have new additions to their family. from 2020 to present.
- Family Mission Trip, July 2-10.
- Christian Theater Workshop, July 19-25.