Although our Wednesday Suppers are taking a break for summer we will still have DMC’s and classes that will meet as normal at 6:30 p.m. through Wednesday May 31.
Church at the Park
We'll kick off summer Wednesdays on June 7th! Due to the construction at Waterloo Lake this year, Church on the Lake is becoming Church at the Park! We will meet together at Munson Park (north of Terrell Elementary on Highway 69) for hamburgers, outdoor games including disc golf, and fellowship. Bring a lawn chair! We will provide the food. We are asking you to make a donation to offset the cost of
Wednesday Summer Nights
Starting on Wednesday, June 14 and for the following 4 Wednesdays, the adults will meet in the Atrium for small group discussions on "Life Changing Stories from Genesis." We will also be serving some ice cream treats at 6:15 p.m. There will be classes for children that will start at 6:30 p.m. in the Ark.
Baby Bottle Campaign
Thank you to all who picked up a bottle for True Options Pregnancy Center in Sherman. Please return your filled bottles to the church office by no later than Father’s Day, June 18.
- Wednesday May 24th: Incoming 7th Graders Welcome from 6-7:30pm in the youth suite! Pizza will be provided!
- Thursday May 25th: Summer Thursdays are getting started this week! Students bring your lunch and come hangout in the gym/youth rooms from 12-2:30pm!
- Sunday May 28th: Boles Mission Trip! Leaving at 2:30pm!
- Sunday May 28th: No Sunday Summer Connect this week. We will be back and going next Sunday!
- Wednesday May 31st: Wednesday night youth from 6:30-7:30pm in the youth suite! Bring a friend!
- Summer Camps: Registration forms for camps and mission trip is online at pacoc.net/youth
CASA Mission Trip, June 30-July 8
Register for the mission trip by no later than this Sunday, May 28th.
Christian Theater Workshop
CTW will be here soon! Sign up online today at pacoc.net/ctw