Congratulations to Lance & Lauren Claborn on the birth of their baby boy, Dawson Kelly Claborn on March 24. Also to Quincy & Whitney Allison on the birth of their baby boy, Stratton Lee Allison on March 26.
Thana Furr will be starting a new study on April 5 in Room C on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM. The study will be based on her book, The Amazing Power of a Woman.
- Wednesday March 29th: Come for dinner from 5:15-6:15pm. Youth room doors open at 6:00pm and we will continue our series “Empty” at 6:30pm.
- Saturday April 1st: Girls Night! Girls sign-up online. You will meet at Park Ave at 4:30 and enjoy a fun evening at Topgolf and dinner! Cost is $10 and bring money for dinner.
- Saturday April 1st: Guy’s Night! We will meet at the Horse’s Axe in Denison for some axe throwing and dinner. Be looking for an email from Tyler for all the details!
- Sunday April 2nd: Connect from 5:30-7:30pm! Dinner is provided!
- May 7th: Senior Sunday! Parents of seniors if you didn’t get an email from Tyler please talk to him today. Pictures are due by April 16th!
- Summer Camps: Registration forms for camps and mission trip is online at pacoc.net/youth
Holy Week Devotional Activity
We want to make sure our kids know what the Easter holiday is all about! Pick up a Holy Week Devotional Activity for your family for guided devotionals from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday. Pick up will be at the back of the auditorium (center) on Sunday for our families with kids ages 4-12.
Our ladies will gather together for their annual retreat on April 21-23rd this year! We are so excited to share this time of fellowship and spiritual growth. Becky Brooks will be our speaker, on the theme of "Glory Just Around the Corner." Register today! Registration closes on Wednesday, April 5. The cost is $125 for overnight retreaters and $75 for day retreaters. A deposit of $50 reserves your place.
Join us for a wedding shower honoring Kaydee Keene & Nathan Hackworth this Sunday, April 2, from 1:30-3:00 PM in the atrium. Kaydee and Nathan are registered at Amazon and Walmart.
On Easter Sunday, April 9th, we will have our annual Grace Offering, which supports Park Avenue's local and global outreaches. Please be in prayer about how you can be a part of extending God's grace to the world around you. Our giving goal for the Grace Offering this year is $156,100, which is approximately 8 times our weekly giving goal. Check out the website for more information about the ministries supported by Grace Offering, including 2 new missionary families that Park Avenue is assisting this year!
Daisy’s Little Red Wagon
Our families are in the midst of collecting their coins! Kids' contribution toward Grace Offering, Daisy's Little Red Wagon, will be this Sunday, April 2nd. It's always so beautiful to see the eagerness and generosity of our kids!