- Wednesday, March 17: Park Avenue Youth Will meet in the gym from 6:30-7:30PM. David Kirkbride will be teaching.
- Sunday, March 21: Park Avenue Youth will meet from 5:30-7:30 PM in the Gym. Dinner will be provided!
- Sunday, May 16: Senior Sunday! Here is our current list of Seniors. Please let us know as soon as possible if we missed someone: Avery Encalade, Skylar Levacy, Josh Hysmith, Ashlyn Karguth, and Hailey Geist.
This year, Collide Retreat will be a one day, outdoor activity on Saturday, April 24, for 4th, 5th, and 6th grades in Coppell. RSVP to Rachel McClure.
Save the Dates
- Men’s Hiking Trip, March 26-28.
- Family Scavenger Hunt, April 10.
- Parent Commitment Sunday, April 25 for parents who have new additions to their family from 2020 to present.
- Family Mission Trip, July 2-10
- Christian Theater Workshop, July 19-25.
Two Weeks of Prayer & Fasting - March 22-April 4
As we prepare for our Grace Offering on April 4, we are committing as a church body to fasting and praying for our outreach ministry efforts. You can access the fasting guide and Bible reading schedule at www.pacoc.net/go or pick one up at the Information Centers on Sunday.
Remember to be collecting coins for our Grace Offering. Daisy's Little Red Wagon will be here on Sunday March 28.